Case Studies in Infection
Training in Infection Control
The Bug Blog
Page updated 5 December 2007
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales . If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Infection Control Services Ltd. makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied on this website, Infection Control Services Ltd. The information contained in any of the materials on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
3. This website and its content is provided for use "as is". Infection Control Services Ltd. makes no representations or warranties with respect to this website or its contents, all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose relating to this website and/or its content and/or any website to which it is linked are hereby to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, or any website to which it is linked.
4. In no event shall Infection Control Services Ltd. or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its content or any website to which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Infection Control Services Ltd., its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
5. Infection Control Services Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the website and will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this website after Infection Control Services Ltd. has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the website.
6. Unlesss otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Infection Control Services Ltd., whose registered office is 930 High Road, N12 9RT. The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to Infection Control Services Ltd. or its licensors. Reproduction of material on this website is prohibited unless express permission is given by Infection Control Services Ltd. You may not redistribute any of the content of this website or create a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing such content without the prior authorisation of Infection Control Services Ltd.
7. You may link to but not replicate the content of this website provided you do not create a frame around or any other bordered environment around the content and provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any product or services and provided further that the website linking to this website does not contain any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, design right or patent, infrining, distasteful or offensive material. Infection Control Services Ltd. reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this website.